Well, I’m a little more than halfway into the 2012 Blogathon, and so far, I’ve kept it up. I’m in the game, baby!
Here’s what I’ve learned:
- This isn’t quite as hard as I thought it would be. The hardest part is finding pictures to put into posts.
- I’m not fond of the SEO stuff, either. Coming up with keywords gets tedious
- I’ve had to create more categories.
- There are more things to write about than time to write them up!
- I write fast, so I make a lot of mistakes. At work, I have editors who go through my articles and make them better (and I have worked with many wonderful editors over the years.) Here, I just keep going back into WordPress and making edits.
- It’s nice to have an outlet for some of my rants.
- But I still don’t know if I am adding any value to the millions of blogs already out there!
Two weeks to go. Let’s see if I can keep it up!